Friday, January 18, 2008

Just yesterday or today Sarah has started to try to say "hungry". It comes out all nasally sounding "hunh-hra"...but soo cute that she has a new word. I asked her if she wanted a snack and she told me "hungry" and when I reiterated, she nodded. I've been excited knowing that within the next few months language is going to click for her. She's growing up too fast!

Ben is good and growing up fast too. He seems to be learning patience lately and it is soooooo wonderful. We've managed a few drives in the car where he didn't whine for a snack the whole time! And he let me have a phone conversation regarding work without interruption!! He spends a good portion of his days playing with his Geo Trax trains. The kid LOVES these trains!! Today he brought me the box that we still have and showed me which train he wants to get next...apparently 3 aren't enough. He's convinced Keith wants a "ghost train" for his b-day too.

No comments: