Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bloggers R' Us

So what the heck, why not? Everyone else is doing it. I'll give it a shot. I haven't managed to document the fun facts and milestones of the kids' lives in any other form, so maybe this will do it.

Tonight is Ben's first concert. The preschoolers will be singing their hearts out tonight. There will be the other preschool classes there too, so I'm not sure how it's all going to play out. Needless to say I'm curious to see how Ben will do up on stage in front of all the parents and grandparents. I've asked him what songs he's going to be singing but he tells me he doesn't know. Since he doesn't seem to really participate in most of the other songs they sing regularly at school, I have my doubts that he'll be into singing tonight...but who knows. After all, who'd have thought this boy would've ever walked through a crowded room, out on to a dance floor and dance with his cousin at a wedding reception! Not me!

And what's going on with Sarah? Hmm...yesterday she decided to brush her teeth with Daddy's toothbrush while I was changing my clothes. Minty fresh baby! She's been cranky lately. I think she's cutting teeth.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

At least she didn't brush Macie's teeth with it!

Jeff said...

Yay! Glad you will be blogging more about what's going on with the Williams'!
(Everyone always asks me, "What exactly is going on with them Williamses?")
Looking forward to having an answer for them now!